LiVe Well Center Assessment
The LiVe Well Center Assessment can help you Get Well, Stay Well and LiVe Well for the rest of your life.
We’ll conduct a series of evaluations to determine your physical fitness, cardiac health, nutrition habits, and stress levels and then help you identify opportunities for improvement. The assessment includes:
- Wellness Profile: A baseline history is created so we can create a personalized wellness prescription.
- Body Composition: Using “The Bod Pod” we analyze your percent body fat and help you understand the balance between lean mass and fat mass.
- Metabolic Rate: Measuring the rate your body burns calories at rest reveals the amount of calories you should eat to maintain or lose weight.
- Wellness Physical (20-30 Minutes): You will meet with a physician for a 30 minute evaluation of health history and wellness needs.
- Comprehensive Lab Draw: Based upon the physician’s recommendations, labs will be drawn.
- Functional Fitness: We assess your flexibility, muscular strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Nutrition: Receive recommendations based on an analysis of your eating habits.
- Baseline Results: A healthcare professional will interpret your results from the five evaluations.
- Game Plan: Receive specific steps you need to improve your health and well-being.
A copy of the final assessment and recommendations will be sent to your primary care physician. After implementing the game plan and making changes in your life, you can come back again and again to see your successes and continue to make improvements.